Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wow. It's been almost a month since I have posted. We have been busy with life. Nothing too new and interesting report.

Chaz is done with his really busy time at work so we are seeing him more. He is working on some projects around the house.....trying to finish a few things up before the baby comes.

Lily is talking more and becoming more independent. Unfortunately that includes learning how to throw a fit and hitting. We are working on it and she is beginning to understand what a "time out" is.

I am getting bigger and bigger everyday. I am looking forward to the delivery of this new baby, yet I am nervous about Lily's reaction. I have been busy getting the house organized as much as I can. I met some ladies at the kids story time at the Library and we get together once a week. It is so nice to talk with other moms. It's nice to hear that I am not a bad mom because my kid hits, and that their kids went through the same thing.

The new baby is growing and active. She does not have a name yet, but I think we are getting close. We narrowed it down to three and now I have left it up to Chaz to pick. We had a 3-D ultrasound today. I was expecting to see another Lily, but this baby looks different. Chaz and I both thought one name fit her better then the others.....luckily we both thought the same name.

Okay, that's it. I have about an hour left of Lily's nap (if I am lucky), and I am going to try and catch a nap myself.

1 comment:

-richard- said...

wow, how cool are those pictures. Thanks for posting again. I had such a good time visiting you, this last month. Looking forward to hearing the name you decide on for my new neice

miss you