Lily and I are in Rhode Island visiting my parents. We flew in on Thursday. It is always a little scary to fly with Lily. I never know how she is going to behave. I was worried because she had refused to nap that day. She ended up doing wonderful.
My parents have just moved to the country. Things are very different. At home we live by a fire station, so it's not quiet, but it never bothers me. Here it is so loud. At sunset the crickets and coyotes start making noise. At sunrise (4am) the roosters begin their calls. (About very 10 seconds). Sometime later the peacocks start flying around and landing on the roof. They are also building a house across the street, the they day is filled with hammering and sawing.
But somehow with all the noise it is still very peaceful. And it is nice to be visiting my family
No comments:
Post a Comment