We made it to RI safe and sound.
It was an eventful trip. On my first flight I was the lady with the out of control child. I was shocked with how Lily acted. She was so tired, but still.......she screamed and did not want me to hold her. It was very embarrassing. Oh well, I'll never see them again. On the second flight she was perfect.
We are having a good time with the family. The weather has been hot but nice.
Today we went to my Grandma's house for lunch and had a nice visit with her. From there my mom took Lily back to RI and I came to Boston with Melissa and Kyle. It will be my first night away from Lily. I am looking forward to a nice night out, but I miss Lily more then I thought I would. I am sure she is going to have a great time with my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment