Lily has been enjoying the warm weather. She loves to be outside. My wonderful neighbor hung her baby swing from our tree and she uses it every day. She has gotten used to the grass and now enjoys crawling around in it. Although she wont be crawling for much longer. Today she took her first steps. I stood her in the middle of the room and she took 3 steps to me before falling over. It was great. She was so proud of herself.
In three days Lily and I are flying to Rhode Island to visit the family. I am looking forward to the trip. Everyone is going to be amazed at how much she has grown.
Here are a few pictures.....
I just love the camera!
At Hawk Island Park with Jaden and Suzanne
The idea was to let Lily put her feet in the water...she liked it too much. After a few minutes she was completely covered in water and sand.
2 comments:
gosh, i miss you guys! looks like you had fun at hawk island :) hope you have fun in RI!
Congrats on being done with school! What a great feeling! Enjoy your trip to R.I.!!
=)
Post a Comment