Monday, July 31, 2006

We are still in RI at my parents house. It has been a nice long visit. We usually try to cram so much into the visit that we are completly exhausted when the trip comes to an end. This visit has been pretty relaxing. Most days we have had no real plans. It has been relaxing, but at the same time I feel we should make the most of every moment by doing something.....then again I have a small child.

Today we went to Boston. The baby took her first subway ride. She liked it.

You could tell we were visiting by the stroller we were pushing. We get on the subway and my stroller takes up so much room. I look down the car and notice a mom with a small stroller that has been folded into a backpack.....a city stroller. We made our way through various stations with the limo of a stroller and it must have been comical for everyone else. We aren't familiar with which stations are handicap accessible so we end up carrying the stroller up and down the stairs. All the while I am noticing the nice small stroller of the real city folks. It was an adventure.

No comments: