Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wow...can't believe it is the middle of October. Time flies.

I see people now and they always ask...so what have you been up to? Well, just going to school and going to school some more. They really keep us busy.

I leave the house about 6:50am and get home around 5pm. By the time I get home I have to do a bit of homework, prepare lessons, and then maybe cook dinner or clean. I am so tired that most nights I just want to stay home. I feel old sometimes.

Last night I made myself go out and do something with Melissa. It was nice to hang out with her after not seeing her for a while. We hung out at the Foote's because she was watching the kids.....Those kids are hilarious.

I am at Beaner's doing some work-seems to be my Saturday Morning tradition. It's almost noon though, so I think I am done for now. It looks like a pretty nice day outside....so I want to go enjoy it.

No comments: