Saturday, October 22, 2005

Really...a week since my last post?

How about some positive thoughts.....seems like all my posts have been negative lately.

School is going good. We had parent teacher conferences last week. They were very interesting and it was neat to meat all the parents. It was really rewarding to give the parents positive things about their child when they are used to only hearing "Needs improvement," or "Causes trouble in class."

The weather has been fairly good for the middle of October....I'm hoping the cold cold weather will hold off all winter. Tomorrow Chaz and I are heading to the Cider Mill. Should be fun.

Last Chaz and I went to Applesbees with Melissa and Kyle. We have not hung out in a while. It was nice to fill each other in on what was going on.

Okay, Melissa is here now...at Beaners...we are going to do some homework.

No comments: