We got a puppy today. She is 12 weeks old. She is a retriever/shar-pei mix. Weird I know, but the result is a super cute cool dog. Her name is Zoe. The cat is already fond of her.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5 comments:
Zoe is adorable! I don't see any wrinkles...I guess for now all my "grandkids" are animals!
Nicole,
She is so cute, joey and i thought that she looked big untill we saw the pic of her next to the cat.
We love you and cant wait to see you next.
rick&joey
Oh my goodness!! You are so lucky!! I am very happy for you and your new addition to your family! =)
Was it a surprise or had you been planning it??
Kinda sounds like I had a kid or something "was it a surprise"
We have wanted a dog for a while.
Post a Comment