Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Today is our last day in CA. Kinda sad, yet we are both excited about getting home and just living. (I'm sure after a couple days we will want to be in CA again.

Our plane leaves at 11:30pm.....we fly all night and arrive back at 9am. It's gonna be a long night.

We had to drop off the rental car today at noon. So we checked our luggage and took the train back into the city. We are waiting to eat at our last nice restaurant. There is live Jazz there. It doesn't start until 7:30 so we are wasting some time in the Apple store (conveniently right around the corner.) So, again, I am blogging from the store. Strange, but cool as well.

The last couple of days we have been in Santa Cruz. Completely different from the city. Very beachy and beautiful. I'll write more about that later. See everyone soon.

No comments: