Wow! I haven't posted in a while. I did tell you in my last post that things were getting busy.
For the last three days I have been working on a lab report for my Biology lab. I think it might have been the worst paper I have ever had to write. It was the kind of paper that I just had no clue on. It is over now. I finished about 20 minutes ago, and the paper will be handed in soon.
It is a huge relief to be done. I think I might have even done okay on it. I feel very out of the loop, like I have been gone for a couple days. No hanging out with people, and no reading blogs. I have an hour before my next class...I should catch up....but right now I just want to eat my taco bell and read my book.
1 comment:
I just wanted to say that I miss you and I am glad that we are getting together to hang out on Saturday.
Post a Comment