Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wow-I feel so organized. I just organized all my email. This may sound dumb..but it was important. With my MSU classes I email assignments, and get comments and grades on my papers back through email. I just put things into folders, saved attached documents that I needed, and deleted trash. I went from 5 pages of craziness to no messages in my inbox. It is a beautiful thing....maybe not to you, but that's okay...I feel great.

I have been at Beaners working now for 3 hours and this is the first time I am blogging. Usually I only last about 20 minutes. Yesterday I came to Beaners and got very little done because my computer was having a bad day. Some days it works great and some days it freezes up for no reasons every few minutes. Today is a good day.....of course now that I said that it prob. will stop working.

All right-back to work.

No comments: