Monday, March 14, 2005

2 nights ago I watched "The Notebook"

I had been waiting and waiting to see this. It is a movie version of one of my Favorite books by Nicholas Sparks. Everyone who has seen the movie had great things to say about it...Even guys admitting to tears at the end.

Well I hated it. It was slow, bad acting, and had a terrible ending...Completely opposite from the book....which has a sequel...and the movie ending makes a sequel impossible.

Read the book people-It's so much better.

1 comment:

Melissa Kranzo said...

We watched this a few days ago...I thought it was good, but then again, I haven't read the book. Now I am looking forward to reading the book because it sounds like it will be better than the moive (as books always are). I thought the main guy did a good job acting but the girl was weird.