Today was a full day. I feel like I did so much.
This morning I went to Linens and things to get a gift for Kali's shower. While I was there I realized that Chaz and I need to register there. I feel stupid registering at both Bed Bath & Beyond and Linens and Things, but we are gonna do it anyways.
After the trip to the store I came home and relaxed a bit until I had to leave for the shower. While waiting I was holding Jaden and he puked on me. It was sad. He is so small and helpless and he was sick. But then he would laugh after he threw up.....man, he is so much tougher then me. I cry when I throw up.
After that Devon and I went to Kali's shower. It was fun, and there was good food. The ride was nice too. Devon and I did some good talking. We talked about growing up in a Christian home and I said that sometimes I wish I didn't. Only for the reason that then I could have investigated Christianity on my own with out it being all I knew. (Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it was bad at all.) Sometimes I feel like I have believed things my whole life, but have no research behind it. I can seek out other's opinions, and I can read books....but the books, and even commentaries on the bible are all just other's interpretations. I need to get better at finding my own opinions about things.
1 comment:
I hope that you feel better very soon! (In time for class tomorrow!)
-Dev
Post a Comment