Thursday, January 06, 2005

As many of you know my dad had a job interview in MI over Christmas break. My parents looked at houses and everything. I was so excited to have them back. They are so far away right now. While looking at houses Melissa and I were encouraging them to move to Holt or Mason, because Eaton Rapids and DeWitt were too far away....if they are gonna be close they should be real close.

Right now though my hopes are low that they will be moving back. It is not for sure, but my dad doesn't think he got the job. I am still praying...everyone please pray. I feel like it is so mean of God to start working eveything out...and then in the end take it away. I know he has a great plan, but I want to know what it is right now.

I am thankful though for all those I do have around me. As much as I want to be near my parents it would take a lot for me to move away. All my friends are here, and Chaz's family is here. The more time we spend with them the more welcome and loved I feel. I am watching Mary today (my soon to be niece). I can't imagine not being able to spend time with her whenever I want.

Okay, enough mushiness. There is lots of snow today. A good day to sit inside and do nothing...exactly what I am doing. So I better go now and continue to do nothing.

No comments: