I realized today how much a parents can push their views onto their children.
I was watching a little girl today and she said a few things that made me realize this. Here is my favorite one.
We were out to dinner with Chaz's family and she said, "Stop calling each other honey. Your not even married yet." Then I kissed Chaz. She hit me and said, "Hey! You are not married! That is against God's holy law!"
Wow..it took everything in me not to laugh at her. She is 5.
"Colet" The term for an uncooked Cheeto. (I am watching unwrapped on the food channel.)
1 comment:
I have to say I agree with her. Here's a little of God's Holy Law:
"You gave Me no kiss; but she, since the time I came in, has not ceased to kiss My feet. (Luke 7:45)
If you must kiss Chaz, kiss his feet. That, would be scriptural.
Post a Comment