Monday, November 15, 2004

BABY!!!

WOW! What a day.

I spent the whole day at the hospital with Chaz. His sister Amanda was having her baby.

We got to the hospital around 11am. I had to go to school to take an exam today....I kicked it's butt! I studied so much last night and only got 4hrs of sleep.

We left after a while and rented some DVD's. We watched them in the waiting room. We also talked with other families about the progress their baby was making. Lets just say we lost the race....we came in dead last.

After 27 hours of labor Mary Ellen Defrese was born around 7pm. (By C-section) She was 8lbs 2oz and 22 inches long. She is a cutie. Both mom and baby are doing great.

I think it was so appropriate that she was born on the opening day of hunting season. Her dad loves to hunt.

OK...now it is time for me to get some serious sleep.

No comments: