Wednesday, September 08, 2004

school work

Ever want to blog, yet have nothing to say?

I have lots to say, or lots of thoughts, but who's really interested.

Life is getting crazy now. I am jammed packed with school work. I have classes everyday from 8am-4pm. All my evenings are free, yet I have to fill it with all the homework I receive. One more year and it will be done...that's what I keep telling myself. I have little time to hang out with people and catch up on the latest news.

I do enjoy it though, most of the time. I like having a set schedule where I don't have to think about what to do, but rather have things I have to do. I get more done when I am busy. I am motivated by rewards. (If I get this paper done before 9 I can watch that movie) I got so much done yesterday. I was proud. Then Chaz, Kirsten, and myself watched the movie "jersey Girl". It was ok. Started out cute-had some funny parts-but kinda got worse as the movie went on.

Now I am at MSU. 2 classes down, 1 to go for the day. I have a 2 hour break right now. I have someone drop me off on campus so I am stuck here for the day. That way I can't go home and waste time. Instead I get work done so I have a free evening.

So I just had meteorology. Neat class. This chick sat next to me. Wow....really irritating. Maybe it was me. Maybe I was just not in the mood for little noises, but come on...it was distracting. She kept sniffing (cold-prob. couldn't be helped), but she also kept sighing really loud, and yawning really loud. Not just once or twice, but like every minute. She was bored and she let everyone around her know it. Good thing that class isn't that long.

Well, I'm going to go get some real work done. (maybe take a small nap in the woman's lounge too)

No comments: