Saturday, September 04, 2004

Early morning work

I get up early to do work. It is the best time. No one else is up, and no one will bother me. It is 7:17am. I am at Panara drinking hot cocoa. I get more work done when I am not at home. At home I usually turn the TV on, or I feel like I have to clean something. Here at Panara I only have the distraction of reading blogs. So I read everyone's blog and write on my own, then I am good to work without interruptions for a couple hours.

Last night I went to Lysh's house with Chaz and a bunch of SFK people. Her parents invited us and there was a bonfire. It was weird without her there, but it was fun. There was some great greenbean casserole. The more I hang out with SFK the more I like them. Everyone is so easy going and just fun. Very open too...everyone is very open.

Alright, now on to the physics.

On a side note. It smells like sewage outside. Everytime someone opens the door and comes in I get a whiff of it. Tasty. Sewage and hot cocoa.

No comments: