I had the strangest dreams last night...
I was traveling with Chaz and we had to leave the place we were at really quickly, so did all the others at that spot. Everyone wanted to fly on a plane. We had to wait in line. I stepped out of line for a minute and when I got back Chaz was getting on the plane. I couldn't get on because I wasn't in line. Chaz had on a pin stripped suit with a top hat and he had a briefcase. In my dream I knew I was dreaming and that if I opened my eyes it would be over...so I did and I woke up.
Then I went back to sleep and dreamt about aliens that were bald and in black robes. A bunch of people (including myself) were crawling through the grass trying to get to our hideout. Only I was crawling under the grass-between the dirt and the grass-it was like a blanket on top of me......strange.
I have very vivid dreams, and I remember them.....very cool...sometimes to real though.
2 comments:
I know where the pinstriped suit part came from! Remember when we were looking at the Express ad and you liked the suit and I thought it was ugly?
As far as the other parts of your dream go, I have to wonder...
:)
were you being evacuated from Miami?
Post a Comment