Tuesday, August 17, 2004

slurpees

Right now I am sitting at Noel and Grace's house drinking slurpees with Devon, Sean, Chaz, and Justin. We are having a meeting to discuss BOB. The guys usually meet, but they are including us ladies now.....it's very interesting. It is now midnight and the meeting started at 10pm. Probably could have lasted 30 minutes.

It is strange that we are all in Noel's house and he is not here.

Today I went to MSU with the kids and Melissa (and her dog). The kids rode their bikes and we stopped to feed the ducks. Ducks are so funny.

We then came home, had dinner, and we walked/rode bikes to the park with Chaz. There were so many people around the park because it was near the old highschool. There were football and cheerleading practices going on. While sitting on the swing with Cole I put him upside down on my knees. A little girl sitting next to me said, "You can drop your baby that way, it's happened before." I just had to walk away before I started to laugh at her.

I just took a small detour from blogging and checked out the 24 website....there are interviews with the characters. Our favorite lady Chloe is on there-check it out.

Back to the blog about the kids. Chaz is amazing. He knows how to help me out with the kids in the way I need him to. I don't need him to come and take over, I just need him to take out the trash, or load the dishwasher, or even just take a walk to the park with us. He is great. I'll keep him.

Okay, enough for now. Wow it took me a long time to write this one entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to change the "Cole In RI" thing ... since you're ... you know ... not in RI anymore.

SEAN