It's 10:00 on Monday night. Melissa, Kyle and myself are waiting in Burkington to pick up Chaz from the airport. He was supposed to arrive at 10pm. Well, that is not happening. Last time I talked to him 9:30 he was still sitting on the runway in Lansing. The weather is bad somewhere and the flights are all getting delayed...a lot. So we are just waiting now.
The town of Burlington is vey nice. It is a college town and the street we are on is not really a street, but a cobblestone walkway. There are shops, resturants, and bars. The whole street has wireless, but apparently no one knows this becasue everyone keeps asking us about it. We are sitting on some benches using 2 laptops. Everyone stares at us......we are the newest tourist attraction.
The cabins we are staying at are about 45 minutes away. They are on a huge lake and the land is beautiful. Driving there I saw a sign that said "Moose crossing" and then another that just said "Moose".
The cabins are rustic....more rustic then we thought they would be. I am not fond of bugs and spiders.....there are lots of them. The cabins can be summed up in the cabin infor book. It says, "If your lucky enough to be at the lake, your lucky enough." I guess we are lucky enough.
OKay...we are going to leave our benches and walk around. It is getting pretty interesting around here.
I wonder if Chaz left Lansing yet??
No comments:
Post a Comment