Saturday, July 31, 2004

Vermont

It is 6:45 right now and I am waiting to leave for Vermont. We are taking a family vacation. Mom, Dad, Rick, Joanna, Melissa, Kyle, Myself, and Chaz. The whole gang.....it will be fun and interesting I'm sure. After Vermont I head home for good.

This may be the last blog entry for a while (like a week) because I am not sure we will have internet while in the cabins. Chaz is bringing his laptop, but I just don't think there is going to be a wireless connection in the woods....I could be wrong though.

The car is packed and I am waiting for the parents to be ready. I am sure someone will peek in soon and tell me to do something. We were trying to leave by 7:00 am....not going to happen.

Last night I watched a show called Amish in the City. It is a reality show about 5 Amish people who come to live in the city with 6 other people--in like an MTV real world type situation. Of course some of the Amish become worldy and it is really kinda dumb, yet very intresting. The Amish are neat people with weird beliefs.

Well I am being summoned to help load the bikes. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: