Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The call came around 1am. I was at Chaz's house. It was Sean. Chaz hung up the phone and told me the news. Their friend Lysh had been in a car accident. She didn't make it.

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. She was only 19. We sat there in silence for a while, then left to go join the group of friends. I felt lost and unsure. I still feel lost and unsure. I didn't know her very well, but I still am hurting. I can't imagine what the others are going through. Her family, and her close friends. I have never had someone my age that I know die before.

I went with Chaz for a few minutes. There was nothing I could do. He needed the others that knew her. I left and went to see Kirsten. I didn't want to be alone.

I am alone now and it hurts.

I am tired, but I can't sleep.

It helps to blog....to get feelings out.

Pray everyone. For her family and for her friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers! Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING!

Love you guys!

Shanna