I don't like bugs..or anything kind of like a bug. While babysitting tonight I had a battle with a fly. The kids were in bed and I was trying to read. Everytime I turned my attention to the book I heard a buzzing fly. I would get a newspaper to kill it and the fly would vanish. This went on for 20 minutes or so. Finally I started following the fly around and after another 20 minutes I had hit him and he was down. Ahh..peace and quiet. He must have lived because about 30 minutes later he was back and buzzing. I gave up.
Yesterday, Thursday, I went out with my mom and my grandma. We went to the Yankee Candle factory....a huge store/restaurant/candle making demonstrations/dip your own candle place, and then we went to a butterfly house that my grandma wanted to see. Very cool to have a place were butterflies just fly around and land on people.........I hated it. I was so freaked out the whole time that I couldn't enjoy it. They kept landing on me and although they were beautiful I just wanted to swat them off. There were all these small children really loving it and I just kept thinking about how someday my children will never experience this unless someone else decides to take them.
A year from today Chaz and I will be married!
No comments:
Post a Comment