I am here at LT and there is not much time to blog. I am actually skipping out on one of the sessions right now to write this and make a trip to the store. The trip has been awesome so far. The ride down was a little rough...with phrases like, "Where did you guys get that balloon from...oh no....give me that Condom.", and "No it is not a good idea to spit gum into each other's mouths." But despite the boys the ride was pretty good. We had traffic jams whenever possible, but we did finally make it.
My room of girls is awesome. I could not ask for a better room. The girls are great. They are opening up, sharing, and really growing closer to God. I feel I am also growing closer to God and becoming a better leader.
The weather has been pretty nice too. We have been to the beach a couple of times and tonight we are going out to dinner as a group.
Well, guess I need to head to Wal-Mart now......super Wal-Mart.
1 comment:
Hi Nicole! Well, I finally viewed your blog, and it's really great! What a great way for a mom to keep tabs on her daughter (just kidding!)! I'm glad you're having a great time, but you are sorely missed here. Today I was putting laundry away and had a vision of Sigmund flying up the stairs and leaping onto the window sill (I miss him too!)I'll talk to you soon! Love, Mom
Post a Comment