Saturday, June 26, 2004
The Party
There was a party tonight for a lady that all my cousins call my aunt, but she is really just a friend of the family. My mother was afraid the party would be nasty because the invo. said, Come and get "laid", and beacuse it was a R rated party. So we went and it was a great time. There was nothing "nasty", we all got flowers around the neck as we walked through the door, and the R rating was to keep the small children away so it wouldn't be so crazy. The food was great-My uncle is an awsome chef, we playeed Euchre-I lost for my team, and it was great visiting with some of my relatives. While in the car on the way home we talked about the party and how nice it was. My mom said "Good thing there was no stripper." I then said, "Yeah, but at least we all got "laid." My parents were shocked and I think scared that I said that. I was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes
Post a Comment