Everyday Melissa and I look for a good place to rollerblade and run. We have been going on a trail that used to be and train track. There are tree miles of the trail that are paved and it is beautiful. Today we wanted something different.
On the way home from the "Middle of Nowhere Diner" we saw people walking on all these paved paths. We pulled in and discovered that it was a cemetery. We went home and got in running clothes and came back. We ran/bladed around the paths for about an hour then we walked around and looked at some of the grave stones. There were some really old ones-like from the 1800's. When leaving Melissa said "Wow that was really fun." We both laughed at having enjoyed 1 1/2 hours in the cemetery. (It was actually very beautiful and it really makes you think about things)
My Favorite quote from Today.
Melissa : "I want a cool saying on my gravestone.....but I guess I probably should have a verse or something instead."
1 comment:
I am adding her quote to my list of quotes I send out with my email signatures.
Post a Comment