Monday, June 21, 2004

Back in Rhode Island

I am back in Rhode Island and this time the trip out here was much nicer. Kirsten and Stephanie drove with me and are staying until Friday. We left the house at 4:30am and arrived at my parents at 6pm. It was the perfect drive. No traffic, no car problems, three drivers, and a spacious car. What more could you ask for....a limo with a tv, full bar service, and a pool....sure, but our way was probably cheaper. This trip was very cool because I got to see the scenery. Usually for some reason we usually end up driving through Mass when it is dark out. This time it was light.

It was a lot harder to leave MI this time then it was last time. I am not sure why though. Maybe because I knew I was going to miss everyone? Maybe because I knew it would be longer until I saw everyone next? Maybe because the newness of the adventure has worn off....that's a lot of maybe's though.

This week will be fun. I'll have friends here for a couple of days. We are going to go the beach, the cliff walks, and Boston if all goes accordingly and the weather cooperates. Tonight after we got here we went on the boats and I took them out on the seadoos. I love those things. I need someone to ride them with me that is not afraid to fall off...I mean, that is the best part. I'm off to bed now to recover from the long drive.

2 comments:

Melissa Kranzo said...

I'm glad you made it safely but we miss you like crazy here!

devon said...

I miss you Nicole!! I hope that you are having fun though....LT come soon!!!