Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We decided to move the girls into the same room this week. (No, we are not making room for another baby we just wanted the girls to share a room). I thought this might be a difficult move, but they did great.

However, on day 2 of sharing a room, Sophia figured out how to climb out of her crib. Not a gentle ease herself over the side and down to the floor, but more of a get one leg over and throw her whole body out....fall flat on the floor. Seeing how this looked a bit dangerous we decided to convert her crib into a toddler bed.

Night one was miserable. I think I maybe slept 2 hours. Today has been significantly better. Thanks to Chaz's patience we got her to nap in her bed and tonight she fell asleep pretty quickly on her own without much on a struggle. I am hoping the rest of the night goes well.

It hit me when I looked in on them in their beds that we have no more babies....they grew up so quickly!

So cute when they sleep!

1 comment:

Shea said...

They're big girls now!