Thursday, May 14, 2009

We took the kids to the park today. It was a bit windy and there were lots of trees. During one big gust a big branch cracked and fell. It wasn't a close call or anything, but now Lily is afraid to play near trees. She is afraid they are going to fall on her head.

This combined with her fear of leaves, and Sophia's fear of bugs, is going to make playing outside SO much fun.

Just a guess, but I am thinking camping will not work for us.

2 comments:

ShannaKay said...

whenever barend sees a bug he wants us to squash it. juniper, so far she doesn't seem to mind them.

Joey:) said...

Nicole, I love the way you write! I always chuckle as I read your posts. Have you read the book Chicken Little to the girls? It may spur on some thought provoking questions in Lily? TTYL, Joey