Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lately Lily has been wanting me or Chaz to snuggle with her when we put her to bed. It has become one of my favorite time with her. She is so talkative and funny right before she falls asleep. Tonight I had things to do, so I didn't really want to, but after a few times of her asking (in a really cute way) I gave in. Here is our conversation....

Nicole: Why did you want me to snuggle with you tonight.
Lily: So the bugs don't get me.
N: There are no bugs in your room. And if you see a bug you can squash it because you are bigger then it. Bugs are little and they are afraid of you.
L: Why are bugs little and I am big?
N: Because that is how God made them and made you.
L: God didn't make me.
N: Who made you?
L: Grammy. Where is God?
N: Heaven.
L: Heaven?
N: Yes.
Long Pause...
L: What was that guys name that cleaned our carpets today?
N: Kevin.
L: Oh, God lives with Kevin.

I guess we should keep explaining this whole God thing to her.

1 comment:

Shea said...

The other day, the 8 year old son of two of my good friends asked his dad why men have nipples.

"That's a good question buddy. We don't really need them. Women do, but we don't."

"Dad, girls don't have nipples. They have bras."

I love kids. They're priceless. :-)