I haven't posted in over a month. Mostly because I have been busy doing other things, partly because I just never know what to write....she here is a family update.
Lily is like a kid now. Not a toddler, almost a real person. She talks non stop and it makes sense. She understands way too much and can figure out anything. She loves to help me do things around the house and tries (with much protest from Sophia) to mother Sophia. I feel very confident that if something were to happen to me during the day, and the kids were on their own, that Chaz would come home from work to a clean house, dinner made, and Sophia taken care of.
Sophia is now our toddler. She is a climber and quietly gets into mischief. She is starting to talk, but I have a feeling she is holding back and knows way more then she lets on. She hates to sleep, and eat. I am not sure how she is still functioning. I have a feeling 2 is not going to be a fun stage with this one...
Chaz is working and unfortunatly it is slow. I guess people would rather eat and keep their house then buy a new bed....bad economy. Chain reaction. If other people are suffering, so are we.
Me. I would like to go back to work in some form or another. It would be nice to contribute to our income. I am so fortunate to have a husband that lets me make this decision and supports me no matter what I decide. I was offered a job last week and had to turn it down. There were thing I (and Chaz) were not willing to sacrifice no matter how much I would get paid. So I am still looking for something. Ideally I would like to watch 1 or 2 kids in my home. So if you know anyone in need...
That is about it. I feel like I just wrote a letter to someone I have not seen in a while.....and if you read this blog I prob have not seen you in a while.
2 comments:
an hour was not long enough!! miss you guys.
I miss you and the girls!! it has been a long time! love you.
Post a Comment