Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lily likes to pick out her own cloths. This is an area that I have just let go of with her. I give her a few guidelines (no shorts when it is cold and no PJ's if we are leaving the house), and there are a few days here and there that I pick her clothes (or trick her into picking certain ones). So please, don't judge me by the way my kid dresses....

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love seeing kids dressed like this in the store. I always think to myself --- way to go mom! way to let your child be themselves without letting your pride get in the way.

So, way to go Nicole!

Anonymous said...

I think its great she has such fashion sense so young. I let David pick out what he wears. There are more important things to worry about then if the shirt matches the pants.

Anonymous said...

I was the same way... i starting picking out my own clothes very young and they never matched.

I think it's awesome =)

ShannaKay said...

she's so cute :) love the clothes picks. barend would rather not have anything on and if he had to choose, he wants to wear his batman pjs.