Friday, December 19, 2008

Stuck at home...

Today was a really nice day. Chaz had the day off (which is rare for a Friday), and it was nice that he didn't have to drive on the snowy roads.

We didn't leave the house all day and it was really nice. We took the kids outside to play in the snow, but they couldn't really play because it was too deep for them to walk in. They kinda just followed us around while we shoveled the driveway.

Chaz and I watched a movie today called "Year of the Dog." Strange, funny, and I think I would say it was good....I am still deciding.

After Sophia went to bed we built gingerbread houses with Lily. She did a good job. My house was not so good......but it looks better now. I worked on it after Lily went to bed. (Laugh, but it was kinda relaxing) Makes me realize how very talented the people on the Food Network are that built amazing structures out of food.

Hopefully the roads will be cleared tomorrow because I have a lot of stuff left to do before Christmas.

No comments: