Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's early.....kinda. 7:30am. Lily was up at 6:30, but she let me distract her with the TV so I didn't have to actually get out of bed.

The kids are now sitting and eating breakfast. Lily is on bowl #2 of rice krispies, and Sophia is smashing cereal on her tray. I think most of her food has ended up on the floor. I swear the kid never eats. Good thing we have a dog to clean up the mess.

Today is a day off for Chaz. That I am happy about. It is nice to have an extra pair of hands around the whole day. There will be less pulling on mommy and less questions that I have to answer...over and over again. Daddy's answers always seem more satisfying then mommy's.

Lily and I are going to paint pumpkins today at an Assisted Living Facility. I hope she is not too shy with the older people. Later we are going Trick-or-Treating at Eastwood Shopping Center. It will be crowded, but that's okay. Our kids will look cute in their costumes (Lily a flower, Sophia a bee.)

Hopefully today will be a good day, and if not, well, we always have tomorrow.

1 comment:

ShannaKay said...

have fun! i hope its a good day :)