Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been a while since I have been able to post.....like a real post with what is going on in our lives. Not that it is extremely interesting to most, but here it is anyways......

Chaz and Nicole: We are buys being parents....and boy is it a big job. There is never a dull moment and it is lots of fun. We are understanding more of Lily's language everyday. We are a bit sleep deprived, and we can never keep up with laundry. Chaz is enjoying is new car and starting his busy season at work. I have been busy opening my online business Safely Baby. (Chemical free baby products....soon to be up and running www.safelybaby.com)

Lily: Lily is 2 and it shows. She is talking more and more everyday, and saying things like "I don't want to"...."Me do it"...."Mine"....and the new favorite one...."Why?" She sleeps in a big girl bed and is doing great with the potty training thing. She loves playing with "fia" (Sophia), swinging, and drinking juice boxes.

Sophia: She is on the go. She is a fast crawler. She pulls her self up on everything and even tries to stand in the middle of a room. She is learning to like food other then breastmilk and she doesn't like to sleep much (which is just great for me). She plays well on her own, as long as I am in the same room. She still has no teeth, but I believe some are very close to coming through.

Well, that about covers it. Sorry, not too exciting, but we enjoy it.

4 comments:

Joey:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey:) said...

It's fun to read your posts and to be able to watch the girls grow up with you. You are doing an amazing job...the girls are so lucky to have such loving parents! Joey

Anonymous said...

When is the website coming up. I tried and it said that there is a password needed??

ShannaKay said...

miss you guys! glad things are going well!