Melissa sent me this to spreed the word. It is a friend of her friend's daughter. I think we are going to go.
So you can't read this very well, but this 9 year old has cancer and they are doing a fund raiser for her. It is a Pancake breakfast at the East Lansing Applebees. Saturday May 17th from 8-10am. Tickets are $6.
Thanks for posting this Nicole. Yeah, you should go if you can! I was going to post this on my blog, but couldn't figure out how to make the picture big enough. You are better than me.
2 comments:
Hey Nicole.
Thanks so much for posting Tatum's fundraiser info on your blog. We appreciate your support!
Christy
Thanks for posting this Nicole. Yeah, you should go if you can! I was going to post this on my blog, but couldn't figure out how to make the picture big enough. You are better than me.
Post a Comment