Today was not a fun day. I had the stomach flu. Boy, is it hard to take care of 2 kids while your puking....and apparently something I can't do.
Lily wanted something to drink, so I grabbed her cup from last night that was on the counter....water doesn't go bad over night. She finished it quickly and asked for more. I dragged myself off the couch to refill the cup. I opened it and was quit surprised to find that the cup had been filled with milk, not water. Milk does go bad over night....I am so sorry honey!
A few minutes later she walked up to me with a brown ring around her mouth. "Where did you find chocolate?" I asked. She looked up at me and held up her brown crayon.....that's when I decided to make a phone call and have someone take Lily for the day.
I am feeling much better now. Of course, tomorrow the kids will prob. be sick.
1 comment:
Oh, Nicole. I wish I could be there to help! I love you, am praying for you and hoping you feel better soon!
Post a Comment