Let's see..what to write....
It seems this last week has been a crazy blur. We haven't been extremely busy or anything, but our normal schedule has just been off. We have also had a lot of extra family issues to deal with that are emotionally draining.
We have started the whole potty training thing with Lily. More because she wanted to.....because I myself am not ready. It is so much work. But she gets it and is doing pretty good. She is also doing better in the pushing/hitting in that she doesn't do it much anymore.
I am feeling more comfortable in taking both girls out by myself. It is not so scary anymore. It helps to get out....then I do not feel trapped in the house. Although with this extremely cold weather and never ending slippery roads I don' t even want to go out. But spring will come soon.
Well, low battery on the computer....and in my brain too.
No comments:
Post a Comment