Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It is very windy outside right now. We have a little tikes climber in our back yard and the door on it keeps banging open and shut with every gust. It is bothering me, but it is too windy/dark/rainy to go out and fix it. I wonder if it bothers my neighbors?

Today was a long day. Not sure why, but it was. And it wasn't bad, just long.

Chaz is using up his vacation days so he has been home for the last couple of days. It is nice. We got a lot done today....maybe that is why it seems so long.

Melissa and Kyle came into town for a few days over the weekend and it was nice to see them. Lily likes them alot. She cried today when they left. (Although they took our cat with them....maybe she was crying because the cat left.) I would post a picture of our visit, but I didn't take one single picture. Sorry.

1 comment:

Kirsten Joy said...

repetitive noises are annoying arent they!!!!