4:45am.....what are you thinking child? It is dark, the house is quiet....it's the perfect time to sleep.
It's been a while since I have had a late night/early morning post. Sophia has figured out that people sleep at night.....except right now she is wide awake.
So, we have been keeping pretty quiet on this whole issue, but now it is out....we are moving. Chaz has a new job and we will be heading to Rhode Island in March. There is alot to think about and alot to do until then. It is exciting, yet scary at the same time.
The hardest thing is the house.......anyone want to buy it?
3 comments:
I'm really happy for you guys that you're able to move closer to your family...sad that you're leaving Michigan. Who's to say we won't follow you soon though : )
I'll be praying that you can sell the house. God will take care of it : )
Love you guys!
Yay!!! That you are moving. Not that you have to sell your house.
But I mean, it's not like it can stay on the market for more than a year and not sell...because I don't know anyone that is going through that right now...ha ha.
But yours will be better than mine. You not only have a basement, but another house IN the basement.
Post a Comment