They are complete opposites in both personality and looks. Sophia is a sleeper and likes to snuggle, Lily was always wide awake and slept better by herself. Lily has fair skin and blue eyes. Sophia is dark with dark eyes. It's like a science experiment every time you conceive a child.
I am beginning to wonder where all my time went when I had one child. Why could I not get things done? Now when I only have one at a time I feel pretty free.
Lily is still adjusting. She likes her baby sister a whole lot.....sometimes too much. I think Sophia is already learning to be tough.
Today we tried to get family Christmas pictures taken.....I think our caption may read, "This was the best we could do." It's hard to get one child to look at the camera.....but two? So don't be too disappointed when you get your photo from us.....at least everyone is in the picture.
One Photo attempt

As small as Sophia is she has a double chin.

1 comment:
Wow. BEAUTIFUL! Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment