Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well, my little night owl is up again.....must mean I am due for a post.

Christmas is coming up fast. Time has gone by so fast since Thanksgiving. I can't believe Sophia is over 3 weeks now. In 5 days my family will get to meet her. I am very excited about that.

Not really too much to write about........It snowed alot and I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday. That's as about exciting as it gets for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
Thank you for spending time with us during our recent visit to Michigan.
Lily is a special little girl that enjoys all of her family. Sophia will learn by her good example, I am sure. Enjoy them and hopefully you will get more rest. When you go to Providence, many hands will want to hold them. Take advantage of that time with family.
Gail