I saw snow this morning. Yuck.
A couple of weeks ago my computer was stolen out of my car. I could care less about the computer (it was a piece of crap), but it had 3 years worth of pictures stored on it. I kept meaning to back the pictures up....but never did. I was so mad. Chaz bought me a new laptop....nothing fancy, but it did everything I needed it to do. My memory card in my camera was full so I loaded the pictures onto the computer. I rechecked my work to make sure that the pictures were there.....and they were so I deleted my memory card.
The next day the computer wouldn't turn on. We brought it back to the store and they discovered that it had a bad hard drive.....another batch of pictures lost.
Lily is going to think she was adopted.
No comments:
Post a Comment