I'm sitting in Panera right now eating dinner and working on stuff by myself. It is nice. I have nothing too important to do. I brought the computer, some photo albums to write in, and a book I am reading. Things I have been wanting to do, but never take the time to do at home because there is always something else to be done.
Today it hit me how soon the baby will be here....I bought a gallon of milk and noticed the expiration date was my due date.
5 comments:
When are you due?
That is amazing... I love that it hit you when you were buying a gallon of milk!
I'll be praying a ton for you,
Jen
I'm due November 26....the milk was organic so it last a little longer than a regular gallon...
too fast, but then not fast enough :)
thinking of you!!
Nicole,
I hope you have the baby on your due date! It will be Owen's 5th birthday!!! I can easily remember two on one date. How is Lily? We hope to see you all soon. She is growing sooo fast.
We love and miss you,
Gail and John
Post a Comment