Things have been busy around here.
Lily is now 1 and we had fun celebrating her birthday. She didn't enjoy everyone singing to her, but she did enjoy her cake.
I can't believe how fast she has grown. She is walking really well now. It's nice because she has alot more fun outside now.
We had a great visit with our family. Time always goes by so fast when they are here.
Tomorrow we have our ultrasound and we will hopefully find out if we are having a boy or girl. Everyone else I know is having a boy, so I think we are having a girl. Although it could be a boy because I am not nearly as sick as I was with Lily.
Last week we spent a day in the hospital because I was throwing up blood. Very scary. Turns out is had nothing to do with the baby. They had to thread a tube up my nose and down into my stomach to suction it out. Worst thing I have ever had done. But now I am feeling much better.
Chaz's mom is doing well. She is in the middle of chemo and radiation and is taking it well. She is also moving around well. It's encouraging to see.
2 comments:
Wow! Glad you're feeling better! According to the calendar, you're "supposed" to be having a boy : ) Let me know : )
Ultrasound pictures!!! I can't wait to see them
Post a Comment