Nothing too new to report. Lately we have been organizing the house and getting ready for baby #2. We had a yard sale last weekend and got rid of lots of stuff....it felt good. We also took a trip to IKEA and replaced some of our old furniture.
I've been trying to stay busy with Lily. I love staying home with her, but it gets lonely sometimes. Here are some pictures of the fun things we do.....

Feeding the ducks (although Lily ate more than the ducks)
Playing with her friend Asia.


Swimming in her pool.
Playing on the slide at the park.
2 comments:
Nicole,
Great pictures. Lil is so cute in her big girl, white tennis shoes!
Miss you lots! I started team meetings at my elementary today! Fun stuff. I've been singing again too...how much I love to sing -Joey:)
I love her face going down the slide - it's great!
Post a Comment