Monday, February 26, 2007

We are home from AZ and it is cold. I am happy to be home though. Lily did amazing on the plane.

Now that we are home my poor girl is sick. We went to the doc today to find out what was going on.......ear infection.....respiratory troubles...low blood oxygen levels. So they gave us meds, and a breathing machine. Seems to help.

So after the visit to the doc I went to CVS to get Lily's prescriptions. They said it would take 15 min so I took a drive to McD's to get a shamrock shake (okay, and I got some fries) and then I sat in the car and did a sudoku puzzle. You see, Lily was sleeping in her car seat and I did not want to disturb her. She was sleeping and I was not holding her...after the last few days it seemed like a miracle. Anyways, while I was eating the fries I realized I had no ketchup. Then I had an idea. Eating fires with ketchup in the car is messy, but what if the ketchup was in the fries. Ketchup filled french fries.....I'm sure someone has already thought of it.

No comments: