Monday, February 19, 2007

Arizona is beautiful. Our flight was good. Lily did amazing. She is a little off here because of the time change, but we make do. It's so strange to walk outside and not need layers of clothing. Saturday it was hot. Mid 80's. We went to the Phoenix zoo and we also went swimming. Lily loved it.

My parents arrived very late Saturday night, so Lily and I saw them Sunday morning. Lily has been ready to crawl for a while, but she just wouldn't do it. The moment my mom sat her on the floor after saying hello to her, she started crawling. It was almost like she was waiting to show Grandma for the first time.

Today Melissa comes it. It's so nice to see everyone.

I'll post pictures later.

2 comments:

devon said...

Congratulations Lily!!

Make sure to mark this one down in the record books!!

I'm glad that you are having a great time!

=)

Alaina said...

Congratulations! Have her show Asia!!! She doesn't understand that she can do more than spin herself in circles, or that there's other ways to move besides trying to walk!