Saturday, January 27, 2007

I can't believe Lily is 7 months today. She is getting so big and she can do so much. Soon she will be crawling. She is very good at sharing......

2 comments:

Joey:) said...

Cole,

I can't wait for you and Lily to come! I have been trying to get the house situated nicely so we all are comfortable and feel at home. On Saturday, I set up one of our shelves with children's books and games; I'm just so excited for the visit. We should be baby prepared in no time...car seat, pack 'n play, maybe a highchair and even baby shampoo!
I am keeping very busy with school, especially with my Saturday law class. Today was in the mid 70's; I hope it is nice when you come!
Missing you! Joey:) P.S. Say hello to Chaz, Lily, Zoey and Sig

devon said...

I miss you both...